Taking the stress out of business travel
When it comes to business event and related business travel, there’s no room for error. That’s why, at Going Coastal Transportation, we specialize in managing the ground transportation needs of professional companies and their clients.
Whether you are an individual business executive or a large group headed to conventions, meeting or other events, Going Coastal Transportation will ensure you arrive comfortably, safely, and promptly. We strive to exceed your expectations by offering nothing but the best.
When you book service with Going Coastal Transportation, you’ll quickly see the unmatched service that our staff and chauffeurs provide. Our staff is available 24/7 to ensure that your needs are met, no matter what time of day.
We make it easy for you to do business with us. All of our corporate customers enjoy:
- A corporate rate structure tailored to your needs and budget
- Customized account with automated real-time updates specific to your requests
- Automated process allows you to track your reservation from inception to completion
- A customer-friendly, unified billing process combining each reservation and expense into one concise billing format
- Easy-to-use online reservation system designed to ensure accuracy and a seamless process.
Each reservation starts with a reservation expert who will walk through your booking with you to make sure that everything is just the way you need it. When your vehicle arrives, a professionally trained and licensed chauffeur will be ready to assist you and your guests with whatever baggage you may have, as well as opening and closing doors.
In each vehicle, bottled water and the daily paper awaits, and additional amenities may be provided upon prior request. And we understand that plans can change, and we are happy to accommodate sudden itinerary changes to the best of our availability. That’s why our 24/7 reservation staff are some of the best in the business.
Choose Going Coastal Transportation for corporate travel, such as:
- Meetings, conventions, and general business travel
- Airport transfers, with optional greeting service
- FBO/private aviation transfers with ramp and planeside service (when permitted)
- Hourly corporate charters