GCT Frequently Asked Questions
Going Coastal Transportation (GCT) will answer all of your frequently asked questions about our executive car, airport transfer, or coach services in Charleston, SC.
We prefer you book at least 24 hours in advance however we are available 24/7 so please call 843-216-8483 to check for availability on short notice requests.
2. What kind of cars do you offer in South Carolina?
- Lincoln Town car – Sedan
- Ford Expedition EL – SUV
- Chevrolet Suburban – SUV
- Mercedes Sprinter – Vans
- Crystal Mini Buses
- Van Hool, MCI, & Prevost – Motor Coaches
- Lincoln Town car – 2 Passengers is preferred but 3 is the max
- SUV – 5 Passengers is preferred but 6 is the max
- Mercedes Sprinter – 14 Passengers max
- Sedan Limo – 8 Passengers max (Please note the interior is stretched not the trunk therefore this is a great leisure vehicle not an ideal airport car due to limited luggage space)
- Mini Coach – 35 Passengers max
- Motor Coach – 45 Passengers max
- Motor Coach – 55 Passengers max
- Chauffeurs come from customer service, law enforcement and southern hospitality backgrounds
- Chauffeurs are licensed with the City of Charleston
- Clear background checks from SLED and SCDMV driving records
- Professional representation in black suit and tie, company polo upon request for casual occasions
Contact Us with Questions:
5900 Rivers Ave Suite Y
North Charleston SC 29406