Headed out to Charleston, NC? If you live in Charlotte or Atlanta, Charleston has become a top vacation spot destination. Whether you’re looking for a weekend getaway or a summer vacation spot, Charleston offers a lot to do from shopping to leisure activities and special events throughout the year. If you need a luxury car service for your next trip to Charleston, Going Coastal Transportation can help!
Fun activities in Charleston include tours, golfing, shopping trips and more. Check out some of the Charleston’s favorite landmarks, annual events, and fun things to do!
Activities in Charleston
Whether you make Charleston your home or you’re visiting for the first time, there’s lots of fun things to do in Charleston. Have fun on your next lowcountry vacation with a little help from Going Coastal Transportation.
- Tours – Going Coastal Transportation can help you create your own tour of Charleston including brewery tours, fishing tours, sightseeing tours, and more.
- Golfing – Planning a golfing outing while you’re in town? We can provide golfing transportation to Wild Dunes, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, and more. But make sure you don’t forget your clubs in Atlanta.
From sports games to concerts to conventions, a stadium car service in Charleston is a convenient way to travel.
- Volvo Car Stadium – This tennis center on Daniel Island is home to the Volvo Car Open Tennis Tournament (formerly the Charleston Open). Besides tennis tournaments, Volvo Car Stadium also offers concerts throughout the year. Address: 161 Seven Farms Drive, Charleston, SC 29492
- North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center – The arts center hosts major concerts, ballet performances, symphonies and art festivals among other events in Charleston. Address: 5001 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, SC 29418
Annual Events in Charleston, SC
If you’re visiting Charleston, be sure to check out some of the fun events the city has to offer. There’s a fun event for every visitor… from Atlanta to Charlotte or wherever you’re traveling from. Reserve event transportation today!
- Lowcountry Oyster Festival – The largest oyster festival and a great event to visit with your friends and family. Reserve a festival shuttle or car service today.
- Southeastern Wildlife Expo (SEWE) – The Southeastern Wildlife Exposition (SEWE) is a showcase on wildlife and nature. SEWE is perfect for all ages, and you can reserve a car service online from around the country.
- Charleston Wine + Food Festival – The festival is a non-profit and supports local foodway initiatives, while showcasing a world-class program. Help the community and have a bite.
- Charleston Fashion Week – A world class, five night fashion event showcases emerging designers and models from across the country.
- Cooper River Bridge Run – The Cooper River Bridge Run begins in Mount Pleasant, and is the only competition in South Carolina sanctioned by USA Track and Field. If you’re headed to Charleston for the race from Atlanta or Charlotte, reserve a ride with Going Coastal Transportation.
- RBC Heritage Golf Tournament – The RBC Heritage has been a PGA Tour event in South Carolina since 1969. If you’re coming from out of town, reserve golf tournament transportation today.
- Spoleto Festival USA – This is an annual performing arts festival in Charleston and one of the largest in the US. Book your group festival transportation with us.
We work with travelers from all across the world to provide the best transportation for your next trip to Charleston. It doesn’t matter if you’re coming from Atlanta, Charlotte, New York, Beijing, or Brisbane; Going Coastal has the best car service for you. Reserve a vacation car service in Charleston with Going Costal Transportation, and leave the driving to us.