Focus on forever, not on finding a ride
A lot goes into planning a wedding, and it can be incredibly stressful, you’ve got to worry about everything from the weather to seating charts to the perfect dress. At Going Coastal, we can’t control the weather, but we can make sure everyone gets to and from your wedding safely, luxuriously and hassle-free.
Transportation is crucial to the overall success of your wedding event–how will you share the happiest day of your life with your family and friends if they don’t have a way to get to the ceremony? And you can’t make that flight to Aruba if you haven’t pre-arranged for a ride! Going Coastal can provide safe, efficient travel for everyone from your wedding party to your 1,000 person guest list, including:
- Bride and Groom departure cars
- Transportation for the wedding party
- Hotels shuttles for the guests
- Rides to the salon for wedding-day prep
- And so much more
We have an extensive and luxurious fleet to meet all of your travel needs. We can supply any type of car from limousines to sedans and shuttle buses, but don’t leave transportation planning until the last minute. If you already have a date set, then it’s not too early to book your rides–transportation is like the airlines, availability is limited the closer you get to your event.
We’ve been in the industry for a while now, and have handled the transportation for hundreds of weddings in the Charleston area. Here are some of our other tips for planning your big day:
- Book your venue first based on available dates, and then book travel immediately after
- Craft your guestlist with your budget in mind
- Include travel in your budget from the beginning–from insurance to manpower to equipment, transportation is the most expensive to operate, so don’t let it be the last thing you budget for
- Don’t sweat the small stuff, have fun!
You’ve chosen one of the most beautiful places in the world to get married–Charleston–and you have a myriad of venues to choose from. We’ve been transporting brides, grooms and their families to their wedding sites for years, and can bring you anywhere you need to go, but here are some of our personal favorites:
When you book your wedding transportation with Going Coastal, you’re not just getting cars, you’re getting a partner who has years of experience planning wedding travel. We’ll be there for you each step of the way, from your engagement all the way through your perfect day.